At VMH we understand selling a property can be expensive. With Christmas just round the corner, we’d like to help lighten the financial burden for our clients. List your property with us between 1st December 2019 and 29th February 2020 and we’ll defer the usual upfront marketing costs until the end of your sale. This means you won’t pay a penny until your property sells.
If you’re looking to sell this winter, contact our property team today to book a free, no obligation, pre-sale valuation. Call us on 0131 622 2626 or request a valuation appointment through our wesbite.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer available to new customers only instructing VMH in both the estate agency and sale conveyancing.
- Offer is valid from 1st December 2019 – 29th February 2020. To qualify your property must be listed with us on or before 29th February 2020.
- The upfront marketing costs will be deducted from the sale price. If there is a shortfall we will request that from you prior to the entry date.
- We reserve the right to request payment of the upfront marketing costs if your property does not sell within a period of 3 months from the date of listing.
- If your property is removed from the market unsold, the costs, along with any other outstanding sums will fall to be paid within 14 days from the date of request.