Sold

20/5 Annfield Street Edinburgh

2 Bedrooms Flat / Apartment | Offers Over £45,000

BACK TO RESULTS

20/5 Annfield Street, Newhaven, EH6 4JJ

2 Bedrooms Flat / Apartment | Offers Over £45,000

SOLD - SUBJECT TO CONCLUSION OF MISSIVES

Situated within walking distance of Edinburgh’s vibrant Shore district, with its fashionable bars and restaurants, is this two bedroom first floor flat. Benefiting from natural light and a wealth of space, the property offers an ideal home for city workers or those working at the nearby Scottish Office.

Accessed via a secure entry system and a communal stairwell, the front door opens into an inviting reception hall, which features a deep storage cupboard. Leading off the hall, and enjoying stylish, neutral décor, is the well-proportioned lounge. The good-size kitchen/diner comes with fitted wall and base cabinets, plenty of work surface space, a handy breakfast bar and enough space for freestanding appliances. Finally, completing the internal accommodation are two generous double bedrooms, and a tastefully-tiled bathroom comprising a three-piece suite, with a shower over-bath and glass screen. The flat benefits from electric storage heating and double glazing throughout. Externally, there is shared garden areas to side and rear, plus residents’ parking and ample on-street parking.

Please note that we are selling a 25% share of this property with Dunedin Canmore Housing owning the remaining 75%. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria for shared ownership and will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by Dunedin Canmore directly at www.dunedincanmore.org.uk. At the time of writing, a monthly occupancy payment of approx. £237.32 is payable to Dunedin Canmore.  An approx. monthly factoring charge of £59.54 is payable and covers stair cleaning, ground maintenance, stair lighting/ electricity, shared ownership insurance and management fee.

Located on the fringe of the Firth of Forth estuary, the popular Newhaven district is situated north-east of Edinburgh’s City Centre and is also very close to the vibrant Shore area, which offers a variety of bars, bistros and Michelin Star restaurants. Within walking distance of the property lies a 24- hour ASDA store, a David Lloyd Fitness Centre and Newhaven Harbour. Home Report: £170,000. EPC Band C.

 

Viewing Details

Contact VMH

Book a viewing

Key facts

1 Reception rooms
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
On-street
Shared/Communal
EPC Rating - C