Sold (STC)

2/7 Whyte Place Edinburgh

2 Bedrooms Flat / Apartment | Offers Over £45,000

BACK TO RESULTS

2/7 Whyte Place, Abbeyhill, EH7 5TE

2 Bedrooms Flat / Apartment | Offers Over £45,000

SOLD - SUBJECT TO CONCLUSION OF MISSIVES

Situated in a fantastic central location, with a number of amenities and transport links on its door step, 2/7 is ideal for those looking to get a step on the property ladder by way of purchasing a 25% share of this property; Links Housing Association will own the remaining 75%. 

Approached from the rear of the building, the main entrance (with secure entry phone system) provides access to a shared stairwell. On the second floor, the front door opens into a large hallway boasting three store cupboards. The living room is flooded in natural light from a trio of west-facing windows, including a patio door with a Juliet balcony, and the room allows for various seating arrangements, as well as space for a dining table. Accessed from here, the kitchen (which would also allow for an intimate dining area) is fitted with a range wall and base cabinets, along with a gas cooker and space for further freestanding appliances. The flat boast two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and providing generous floorspace for an assortment of bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation is the bathroom, comprising a three-piece suite with an overhead shower. The flat benefits from gas heating and double glazing throughout, ensuring a warm and cosy home all year round. Externally, the property enjoys shared landscaped grounds and on-street parking is available.

Please note: This is a 25% share purchase, with Links Housing Association owning the remaining 75%. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria for shared ownership and will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by Links Housing Association directly. At the time of writing, a monthly occupancy payment of £271.32 is payable to Links Housing Association.

Abbeyhill enjoys an ideal location with some of the capital’s top attractions like the Royal Mile, the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Palace and Arthur’s Seat, all on your doorstep. A wide range of independent shops, boutiques, cafés, eateries and pubs can be found in the immediate area. Large retail and fast-food outlets like Sainsbury’s, M&S and TKMaxx are on offer just along the road at Meadowbank Shopping Park. Nearby London Road boasts superb public transport links with regular day and night buses connecting you to all parts of the city. Waverly train station is just a short distance away, making commuting from Abbeyhill fast and convenient.

Home Report Value (entire property) £170,000

EPC: C

Viewing Details

Contact VMH

Book a viewing

Key facts

1 Reception rooms
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
On-street
Shared/Communal
EPC Rating - C