We are always interested to hear from people who may be able to strengthen our business and if you feel you would be great fit for the team, then get in touch.
Keep an out for any opportunities we have for working with us.
VACANCY: EXECUTRY PARALEGAL (PART TIME PREFERRED – DAYS / HOURS NEGOTIABLE)
LOCATION: NEWINGTON, EDINBURGH
SALARY: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY IS ON HOLD DURING THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
We are looking to grow our Private Client team in our South Clerk Street office in Newington and are currently seeking a part time Paralegal to assist with our Executry portfolio. As you will be given the opportunity to work on your own full caseload, you will be motivated to work on your own initiative with the minimum of supervision, providing a friendly yet professional service to clients from initial meeting to conclusion.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience (1 year +) working in a similar role dealing with executry administration
• A good working knowledge of Inheritance Tax, HMRC Forms, legal rights etc
• Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to deal with clients in a sensitive and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills & professional telephone manner when dealing with clients, third parties and colleagues
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel, with strong typing skills
• High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Good organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise own workload
To apply, please send a copy of your current CV, together with a covering letter detailing why you think you are suitable for the position, to:
Caroline McCleery, Practice Manager, VMH Solicitors, 10 South Clerk Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9JE. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org