Unique and personal client service
Whether you are buying your first flat, a home for life, or an investment opportunity, buying property comes with its own set of legal and financial implications.
It is essential that you employ the services of a trained and experienced property solicitor, but it is equally important that you feel confident and reassured throughout the entire process. At VMH Solicitors, we specialise in all aspects of buying and selling, and have established ourselves as a market leader in Edinburgh and the Lothians thanks to our unique and personal client service approach.
We provide a bespoke service based on each client’s particular needs and requirements.
What to expect from VMH
- A free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your individual needs and requirements
- Fixed Conveyancing Fees and a written quote, which means no nasty surprises!
- Expert legal services provided by experienced and fully-qualified solicitors and paralegals
- Financial advice and mortgage assistance (if required)
- No charge for noting interest or for submitting unsuccessful offers
- Regular updates on the progress of your purchase
- Exceptional service based on our friendly and personal approach
- Comprehensive legal advice on all aspects of buying property, including co-purchase agreements, wills and power of attorney
Glowing reports from both returning and new clients testify to our success in providing tailor-made legal services. Don’t take our word for it, hear what our clients have to say.